Phew, its been one hell of a year at Miss B’s HQ and admist all the chaos and making and life in general I tend to loose sight of how far I have come or what I have achieved.
Therefore I’ve decided to take a minute to reflect on all thats happened and put together a little summary of what 2017 has given us…
- 246 orders have gone out the door this year with 145 of them being for pom-poms alone
- 318 individual pom-poms have been made and shipped!
- 16 unicorn hoods in varying sizes and colours have been made
- 9539 views on Etsy (this is a 108% increase on last year!!)
- My first appearance in a magazine for the lovely pastel summer dress
- 1 blanket designed for Love Crochet
- 1 arm knitted blanket marking my first ever knitted make
- 11 new products released
- 15 new patterns released
- 3 successful attempts at making clothing for older children and adults! (I cant wait to make more in 2018 now)
- Started my first crochet classes
So there we have it. Those Pom-Pom’s almost killed me but I must be a glutton for punishment as I have plans to release even more colours in 2018 so keep those peepers peeled.
Crochet classes will be continuing and I will be looking into running one off workshops for particular products throughout the year. If there is something in particular you’ve always wanted to whip up or learn to make then drop me a message and let me know.
More patterns are in the works and I’m excited to share them all with you as soon as they are all finalised and written in a less scribbly haphazard way.
For now however I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me in one way or another this year, I could not be more appreciative of it all, big or small it all helps keep me going. Even if its the man folk doing the dishes so I can finish off another order before bed 😉
I hope you’ve all had a lovely Christmas and for tonight have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! See you in 2018…